Based in San Jose, CA
Seeking fun and challenging role in IT administration and tech support.
Open Networking User Group (ONUG)
2013 – present
- Administrator using WordPress CMS, cPanel, and Virtuozzo container.
- Perform software updates, template updates, & remote server management.
- SEO optimization, graphic and content uploads
Lippisreport – (2013 – 2019)
- Plesk-based server administration
- Email server management
- Tech support
California State University Monterey Bay (2008 – 2011)Senior Media Technician
- Manage video editing lab, provide tech support, oversaw rackmount equipment, support in-studio VFX production. Created and operated department website.
Redwood Middle SchoolNetwork Engineer
- Installed campus wide network for new temporary location.
Saratoga High SchoolNetwork Engineer
- Installed CAT-5 and switches for new Mac-based computer lab.
SSBA.com – (1998 – present)
- RAID5 storage servers with multiple arrays + offsite backup.
- LAMP, WebDAV, private Cloud, SMB
- Long-range 802.11 links over a mile.
- VPN network with dedicated server/client nodes spanning the Bay Area and Monterey
- Audio/Video streaming and transcoding.
- Networking technology
- System administration
- Mac/Windows troubleshooting
- Audio/Video systems
California State University Monterey Bay – 2011
- BA – Teledramatic Arts and Technology
Foothill College – 2007
- AA – Photography and Digital Imaging
Appleinsider.com (5 years)Online OSX Tech support
Applenova.com (4 years)Online OSX Tech support
Saratoga High School (4 years)Managed computer lab and tutored staff on technology.
Foothill College Photo 57 classCreate/host website for photography exhibit